Italiano Home

Real Taste of Tuscany by


A Great Reason for Every Season. Florence & Tuscany
Our Videos
Choose from our great insider's tips... to make your own personalized guide to Tuscany

Real Taste of Tuscany Apartment

Real Taste of Tuscany Apartment

Via Maffia 16 b ex 40 r




+39 0552336920

+39 0552336920

+39 3355737393



Real Taste of Tuscany Apartment.- via Maffia 16 b/ 40 r Florence


A very special and unique apartment in the heart of the Oltrarno district in Florence located only few meters from Santo Spirito square in the quiet and peaceful Via Maffia.

On the ground floor of a small building the apartment is a 55 sq. loft with entrance, small veranda, living room with kitchenette and bar counter, sitting area with sofa bed, television with satellite, stereo for I pod , library, a corner Real Taste of Tuscany with specialties of Tuscan food, wine and artisanal handicraft we selected (on sale for our customers), double bedroom with bathroom with shower and a small utility room with appliances. Additional single bed available for the guests.

On request cleaning lady every 3 day, personal chef for unforgettable dinners & lunches and Tuscan cooking courses made by our chef personalized just for you.

At your arrival, you’ll find a welcome kit - selection Real Taste of Tuscany.


Prices per day, per week, per month and...for only 1 evening!!!

Additional person euro 15 per day: at the apartment there are1 double sofa bed + 1 small single bed, so in emergency the apt. fits 5 people

The apt. can be rented also for SMALL EVENTS, as special dinners etc. prices from  euro 150 per day.

Available also for our guests our Real Taste of Tuscany Chef or one of our Real Taste of Tuscany Producers who can prepare for you a personalized meal, to be quoted depending on your needs.

DEPOSIT (for weekly rentals and monthly only)   € 100


MAID SERVICE during the rental Extra: 2 hours euro 30 euro on request whenever you want

FINAL CLEANING  € 30 (for weekly rentals and monthly only) for 2 pax; additional 15 euro for any additional person

COOK on request, prices personalized for our guests



    Internet Connection, Free Wi-Fi Fibra:


Password: kuwrug-Wiqqy2-dajdyw 

    Real Taste of Tuscany welcome kit

    Fridge and small freezer (on request a big freezer)

    Small oven


    Washing machine

    Kitchen utensils provided

    Ironing set

    Hair dryers

    Ipod speaker + radio

    Tv sat

    Bathroom with shower

    No smoking – ouside yes!

    Small pets allowed

    Independent heating

    House linen included

    No air conditioning, beacause it is a cool apt. But in case

    Fans n. 2

    Real Taste of Tuscany corner, a shelf dedicated to some of our Tuscan selected products:

Insider’s Guidebooks about Tuscany&Florence + Tuscan food, wine and handicraft selection available for the guests in case they need it: wines, extra-virgin olive-oil, water, jams, tomato sauce, chocolate, chocolate cream, pasta, taralli, cantucci cookies and Realm Taste of Tuscany gadgets:corks, maps, aprons, t-shirts, hats, promostrings key holders, pens, magnets, candles and more…)

(to be paid at the end of the vacation depending on the use; at the apartment you’ll find the list of the products with prices, so you wìll be free to use it or not depending on your needs)


        city taxes not included € 2,50 per person per day to be paid on the spot


Arrival:  from 3 pm to 5 pm

Departure: from 9 am to 10 am



The full amount has to be paid before the arrival. Generally the 30% has to be paid at the booking and the rest of the 70% 2 months prior the arrival.


Tell a friend, A Real Taste friend!

Enter your name and email and the name and email of your friend.


Message to send to your friends: (we will automatically insert the property name and a link to the web page so you do not need to repeat that information in your message)

Tell a friend!




REALTASTEOFTUSCANY.COM is a COMMUNICART.IT project ©2013 sas - Viale Machiavelli, 5 50125 Florence-Italy P.I. 04859320485